We have moved the Pilates apparatus so that both our studios are fully equipped and there is plenty of room for distancing. Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed around the building.
One teacher will work with clients in each space and appointments will be scheduled to allow 15 minutes between sessions for cleaning and to prevent overcrowding in Reception. There will be fewer people using the studio and teachers are likely to be available at different times and on different days.
We will be using an online diary for bookings and can now accept (and would prefer) BACS payments for classes and treatments.
If we have your email address, we will be able to send you booking confirmations, receipts for payments and keep you up to date with any changes in the way we do things, which will evolve as we gain experience of this new way of working and will be guided by Government advice.
We will ask you to:
• Ask us if you have any questions or concerns before booking.
• Cancel if you have a temperature or other Covid- 19 symptoms, such as a cough or change in your sense of smell/taste, or if you have been in close contact with anyone with the virus in the previous 14 days. The teachers will do the same.
• Please arrive close to the time of your appointment, changed and ready to start promptly.
• Wear a face mask or covering in Reception.
• Bring as little as possible with you, preferably in one bag.
• Wash or sanitise your hands when you arrive and when you leave.
• Avoid using the lavatory and changing cubicles.
• Respect other people by maintaining appropriate distancing.
• Help us keep the studio clean and safe.
• Consider if you want to wear a face mask or covering for your class (this not recommended in the government guidelines for exercise) and if you prefer to wear gloves.
• If you are coming for a treatment, you will be asked to bring your own freshly laundered towels to use on the couch, which will be wiped down between patients.
• Leave promptly at the end of the session.
• Focus on observing appropriate distancing and good hygiene practices.
• Discuss any concerns or suggestions you might have.
• Keep to the timetable.
• Stay away from the studio if we are unwell, or if we have been in close contact with someone with (or with the symptoms of) Covid- 19.
• Keep up to date with health and safety guidelines which apply to the studio.
I hope this message gives you an idea of what to expect. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if you would like to book an appointment.